Great leaders are self-aware, lead with clarity, create genuine connections, and live purposefully. AIM Leadership develops these essential success strategies. We go deep and get real, fast.Maximize Your Potential
Leadership is a lifestyle. AIM Coaching transforms the whole person, so you become a better leader, manager, employee, parent, spouse, person. Live better with AIM Coaching.Accelerate Your Growth
Can you collaborate effectively with anyone, anywhere? Are you managing technology or is it managing you? AIM can teach you strategies for sustained success in our virtual world.Optimize & Rewire
Engage yourself and your teams, even more fully. AIM’s learning integrates real experiences, applies the latest thinking and unlocks strengths.Achieve More Success
Are you Overwired? Are you as effective as you could be? Are you in the fast lane, but unsure which direction you are headed? AIM Resources have the answers.Learn With Focus
Leverage the power of your peers. AIM can show you how to engage dynamic individuals so you can learn through diverse perspectives and be inspired from different industries.Connect Now
A Few AIM Clients
- If it weren’t for my sister, I never would have gotten to know and work with Camille. My sister is part of Fidelity Women’s Networking Group and she had Camille present at one of her seminars. Based on my sister’s enthusiastic clamoring about Camille, I linked up with her and invited her to lead a […]
– Jennifer Olayon, Working Mother Media
- Camille’s presentation on Mastering Female Leadership was dynamic, engaging and insightful. Her content resonated with women across multiple GE businesses and experience levels, helping us identify opportunities to become more effective leaders. Many of us wanted to hear her speak longer, so much that we are looking forward to bringing her back to speak again.
– Lynn Wasielewski, GE
- At times it is unsettling that Camille understands me better than I understand myself. She helped me to decode myself, to focus on outcomes, to simplify and to enjoy life more. The impact was huge: getting over fear of flying and building clarity about where I wanted to take my business and my life. It […]
– Morra Aarons-Mele, Women Online
- “When you stop comparing what is right here and now with what you wish were, you begin to enjoy what is.” -Cheri Huber
- We win some, we learn some….Are you looking at what could of been or what can become? http://t.co/uqn1NI1s8i
- I know that I am on my best path, when my energy and gravity stems from within.