We learn best through relevant experiences, sharing best practices, and being inspired by real stories. Mastermind is a dynamic, out-of-the-box program in which individuals join a small, highly selective peer group to share, inform, and inspire each other.
Through a very careful and highly selective screening process, Mastermind joins together up to eight individuals with similar professional levels and backgrounds and similar personal and professional goals, all of whom are committed to creating outstanding lives. Mastermind creates a supportive and authentic circle of trust where participants offer and receive high-density feedback in an intimate, safe, supportive environment.Mastermind participants will:
- Focus on one- and three-year personal and professional goals.
- Accelerate achievement through priority setting and accountability.
- Gain clarity on their values, purpose, and passion.
- Accelerate movement from vision to action.
- Acquire customized leadership lessons.
- Learn from one another.
- Celebrate the momentum and successes achieved individually and collectively.
Executive Mastermind offers the same structure and purpose of Mastermind, but is designed for high-level executives and officers who are committed to moving to the next level of personal and professional success and fulfillment. Participants will:
- Be part of a peer group of high-level leaders all of whom are willing to support your personal and professional visions, who believe in you and your ability to translate ideas into reality.
- Clarify priorities and define interim projects to achieve more with less time, resources, and effort.
- Create an unprecedented community that celebrates successes, leverages learning, and builds on each other’s momentum.
- Access the collective wisdom within the group to streamline accomplishments.
- Enjoy the benefits of peer accountability.
- Have a confidential and safe place to share business and personal challenges.
- Gain objective feedback and advice.
How Mastermind Works
The Mastermind meetings are virtual. The peer groups will “meet” monthly by phone on the second Tuesday of each month. Meetings will last roughly two-and-a-half hours and will be facilitated by an AIM associate. During each Mastermind, each participant will have “time in the hot seat” to leverage the group’s wisdom on their most pressing challenge or opportunity. Invariably, the insights shared for one individual are invaluable to other members of the peer group. Participants are asked to commit to for a six-month period.
To maximize the impact of these calls, participants are asked to submit to the facilitator a one-page summary of the prior month’s highlights, celebrations, future goals, areas for discussion, and feedback. This sheet focuses participants on: (1) summarizing the prior month; (2) prioritizing the upcoming month; and (3) clarifying how the group can best support you. The reflection to prepare this sheet cultivates powerful leadership and participation skills.