Helping clients plan for success today, tomorrow, and into the future.
AIM’s Developmental Planning is a proactive, results-oriented program that helps you accurately and honestly assess where you are, where you want to be, what is holding you back, what your untapped capacities are, and where you should focus your developmental time, energy, and resources to maximize your professional impact.
Developmental Planning is designed to push your own envelope, grow your capabilities, and expand new capacities before you need them. By practicing Developmental Planning, AIM clients learn to lead by example. As a result, they are even more effective at assessing and supporting the development of their staff and teams.
AIM consultants are trained and certified by the Center for Creative Leadership to design Developmental Plans that align an individual’s development with business strategy, thus creating maximum impact and maximum results.
Are you ready to maximize your competitive advantage?
Here’s how it works:
- Together with the leader, we thoroughly analyze the client’s current state, their strengths, weaknesses, career challenges, future needs, etc.
- We then analyze their desired state, where they want to be in six months, a year, five years, etc.
- We perform assessments and interview direct managers, superiors, teams, clients, and other stakeholders.
- AIM brings sensitivity, flexibility, and a wealth of resources to co-create comprehensive customized plans that incorporate tangible goals, clear priorities, and explicit implementation strategies.
As a result of AIM Developmental Planning, leaders learn to:
- Select and practice strategic growth opportunities more effectively.
- Prioritize, organize, and structure their work time more efficiently.
- Purposefully expand and measure their impact over time.
- Grow and mature consistently.
- Create a ripple by implementing this process with their teams.