We live in a wired world. Which is great, until it’s not. Increasingly we aren’t just wired; we’re overwired. Our use and overuse of technology has actually changed how our brains and bodies work, and not for the better. More and more research is showing that being overwired is hurting our physical and cognitive health, our professional productivity, the way we interact with people and form relationships, and the very way we live and our present in our lives.
Join me for a webinar presented by w2wlink on Wednesday May 9th at 1:00 pm EDT/10:00 am PDT
Wired for Wellness is based on my new book, Rewired: How to Work Smarter, Live Better, and Be Purposefully Productive in an Overwired World.
This webinar offers the skills and strategies to:
• Balance your personal life with your professional goals.
• Make the right choices and manage commitments to deliver results.
• Improve critical cognitive skills, like focusing and filtering.
• Leverage technology to solve and anticipate problems.
• Be more present in your work and life.
Wired for Wellness is for anyone who wants to work smarter, live better, and be purposefully productive.
For more information and to sign up go to: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/627479242